Captain_Pollution is quite a guy, he's got a lot of experience under his belt, and a lot of experience below his belt. He will blow you away, if you give him the chance. He was in the 2009 Forum Battle, but lost in his first match. He blames this on Hacker. Read on to learn more, young follower!
Captain_Pollution goes by many names. On the forums he once went by Bobashotmace, but he's dead now. On the IRC room he goes by Captain_Pollution, Bobashotmace, Bobshot, Scotch_Whisky, Doctor_Owns-a-Lot, and PepsiCola. He changed his name to Captain_Pollution due to a trivia question to which the answer was Captain Pollution. This made him laugh. He then added an underscore, changed his name, and a legend was born. Also, he digs it when people call him "Cap"++
Instruments He Plays
- Bass Guitar
- A bunch more he can't think of right now
People He's Met
Fucking Slash, owned.
- Film - Trainspotting
- Cartoon Film - An American Tail
- Cartoon - Tiny Toon Adventures
- Author - Morley Callaghan
- Book - The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Band - Either Alice in Chains, or Pantera, depending on the day
- Album - Either Blind Melon by Blind Melon or Appetite for Destruction by Guns N' Roses
- Song - Rebel Yell by Children of Bodom (I just fucking love Laiho's voice on that song)
- Video Game - Contra
- NES Game - Zelda II
- Arcade Game - Tempest
- Game Series - Sonic the Hedgehog
- Animator - Bob Clampett
- Rock Band - Nazareth
- Food - McDonald's
- Meat - Chicken, or turkey. Any bird is good however.
- Juice - Orange
- Cola - Coca-Soda
- Mortal Kombat Character - Scorpion
- Genre of Music - Alt. Rock
- He is an Occular Albino. This means he gets the poor vision and mind-blowingly horrible headaches that come with Occulataneous (probably spelled wrong, but I don't fucking care) Albinism, but without the pale skin, or hair. Instead, he gets pale eyes (NOTE:Albinos do NOT have red eyes) But he DOES get to technically be an albino, so it's alright, he guesses.
- Doesn't like Lexiabot9000, but that's because the bot doesn't like him. Don't believe me? Tell that to his (somewhere around) 400 point losing streak (he estimates, that's a minimum BTW).
- The first tape he ever bought was The Tragically Hip's Fully Completely. Since you are all mostly Americans, he assumes you haven't heard of them (Except SoldierHawk). To remedy this, he recommends you go listen to them. Fully Completely is his favorite album of theirs, most people's is Road Apples, though. His favorite song of theirs is "Poets".
- According to the Belief-O-Matic is Therevada Bhuddist.
- He refers to Arlock as Naunie. This is a Japanese word that means "The Arlock Cock".
Th-th-th-that's All Folks!
Or as he is prone to say, Da Svedanya!