Help:How to create your forum member article
If you are a member of the SydLexia.com Forums you should create a Sydapedia article about yourself. How you do that? Just follow these instructions:
- Create a Sydapedia account: Register. It's easy and you don't even have to give away your e-mail address.
- Go to http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=YOUR_USERNAME&action=edit and replace YOUR_USERNAME with your username on the forums.
- Write whatever you want to write about yourself. The toolbar above the text area allows you to format your text and add headlines, links etc. If you want to learn more about wiki editing read this.
- After you're done, just add [[Category:Forum Members]] as the last line of text so your article will appear in the Forum Members category.
- Hit the Save page button.
That's it! You now have your very own Sydapedia article. Whenever you want to change something about it just click the edit tab on top of the page.