Nancy Everhard is an American actress. She was born on November 30th, 1957 in Wadsworth, OH. During her career she has appeared on numerous notable television shows, including Family Ties, Airwolf, Knight Rider, The A-Team, The Facts of Life, and MacGyver. She has also appeared more recently on shows such as Everwood, CSI, and Touched by an Angel.
Relevance to SydLexia.com
Nancy Everhard was involved in a conspiracy of indeterminate size that was bent on slowly driving Syd insane by making Everhard come up in the daily site reports that he gets. It is presumed that she was not directly involved, but rather, her name was used by Syd's friends.
In total, Nancy Everhard appeared in six Fun With Search Engines. The first appearence was in a response by Syd to someone searching for The Deathstone. She then appeared as her own search result in five subsequent FWSE's.
Timeline and Syd's FWSE Responses
- Jan. 17th, 2005 - Nancy Everhard is mentioned in an FWSE regarding The Deathstone.
- Feb. 15th, 2005 - "The irony here is that the only time Nancy Everhard was ever mentioned on my site was in another edition of FWSE, where I mentioned she starred in a movie called The Deathstone that shouldn’t be confused with the MASK episode of the same name. That one obscure reference brought me a hit. Score."
- Mar. 5th, 2005 - "For the last month or so, I have been getting two or three Nancy Everhard queries a week. What the fuck? Take a look at her acting career. Aside from a few guest appearance, she has never been in anything worth watching. I just don’t get it."
- Mar. 15th, 2005 - "I wish I was joking. Stop with the friggin’ Nancy Everhard already!"
- Apr. 5th, 2005 - "I’ve been trying to ignore this one because it’s already been mentioned in several FWSE reports. In fact, the only time that Nancy Everhard has ever been mentioned on my site is in FWSE reports. Recently, one of my best friends confessed to being part of a conspiracy of indeterminate size that is bent on slowly driving me insane by making Everhard come up in the daily site reports that I get. Well met."
- Nov. 30th, 2005 - "Dear god… IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!"
Incidentally, Nancy's final appearence in a FWSE occurred on her 48th birthday.