Chile Guy (NYSE:CHG) (a.k.a. Chilean, That 90's Guy, ChileGuy199X) is another member of the motley crew that is the members of SydLexia.com's forums. Nobody cares about what he says, so basically he'll never be as popular as many others in the forum. He couldn't care less.
- CG has two nationalities, due to the fact his parents are from different countries. His father is from Chile and his mother is from Brazil. CG was born on a Monday morning at the municipal hospital of Viña Del Mar, Chile. Technically that makes him more Chilean.
- "Chile Guy" is a name he found out to expose his pride on his Chilean heritage. He thought 'Brazil Guy' wouldn't fit him.
- CG is a manga/anime enthusiast. His favourite series include: One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Berserk, Yu Yu Hakusho, among many others. He hates Naruto with a passion and a vengeance.
- CG is also a meme researcher. A past-time of his is finding (and laughing at) the most stupid and stark ravin' memes around the net, occasionally hanging on YouTube and Encyclopedia Dramatica to look for teh lulz.
- CG craves for English speaking perfection. That's why he's studying English in college.
- It is said that CG is some sort of 'genius' in many areas, including English, Computer programming, singing and masturbation. CG, being a modest guy, denies he's that much of a wanker.
Acomplishments In Chile Guy's life
Things Chile Guy
is good doesn't suck at
- Punching clowns.
- Being a psycho. (Sometimes I really want to kill people and do not regret it.)
- Being an asshole. (I swear it's my Asperger's!)
- Predictions. (Unfortunately, this doesn't apply to lottery games and betting.)
- Being a loner. (Same as above.)
- PC emulation. (And subsequently bragging as if he owned a game in real life.)
Things Chile Guy simply sucks at
- Failing. That's not a double negative that makes a positive.
- Being a likeable guy.
- Doing things right.
- Being emo.
- Playing Guitar Hero, DDR, or anything needing motor coordination.
- Choices in general.
- Every other thing he tries to do. He's absolutely Charlie fucking Brown!
Things Chile Guy looks for
- A girlfriend
- Any given chance to get laid
- A better guitar
- A wrestling academy
Chile Guy plays guitar and bass, but not professionally. People say he sings very well, wheter he sings with a falsetto or a guttural voice, he's deemed a good singer. He has an unusually eclethical choice for favourite bands, including (but not limited to):
- Led Zeppelin
- Sigur Rós
- Black Sabbath
- Deep Purple
- Jimi Hendrix
- David Bowie
- Alice In Chains
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Pink Floyd
- Pearl Jam
- The Mars Volta
- At The Drive-In
- Jeff Buckley
- Pre-2003 Blink-182
- Pre-2004 Green Day
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation
- Los Campesinos!
- Celtic Frost
- Blind Guardian
- Dream Theater
- Queens Of The Stone Age
- Smashing Pumpkins
- System Of A Down
- Sonic Youth
- Faith No More
- Our Lady Peace
- Beastie Boys
- Cypress Hill
- Stone Temple Pilots
Does he like anything at all?
Most probably, though he doesn't show it off.
- Motorsports.(So what? Some people like fucking curling)
- Technical wrestling.
- Psychopats in general.
- Defying the laws of tradition.
- Old-school video games.
- History of the World.
- Clever humor.
- Card games.
- Most all sorts of geekness.
How about the things he dislikes?
- People who think they're right, even when they're blatantly wrong.
- Bratty children who also think they're right.
- Every whiny love song ever (Includes all sorts of EMO and hair metal music)
- Urban labels. Seriously, be yourself and don't follow those stupid tribes, please...
- All girls that called me an ugly bastard.
- Prejudices in general.
- Star Trek.
- Although I quoted the last three facts above, don't fucking call me straight-edge. That's another label I want to avoid.