Mystery Science Theater 3000
Mystery Science Theater 3000 (abbreviated MST3K) was an awesome television show that ran from 1989 to 1999. The show's premise involved a man trapped in space who was forced to watch horrible B movies with his robot friends while a mad scientist monitored his thoughts from Earth. The real purpose of the show was to make fun of some of the worst movies imaginable.
The show spanned many episodes, and a feature film, which was still very funny but actually shorter than an episode of the show. In addition to the main movies, the cast would occasionally watch a short film first. The best of those is undoubtedly* Junior Rodeo Daredevils, and this has been scientifically proven.**
Grimmriffer's Unbiased List of Top Ten Episodes
These episodes are scientifically proven to be the 10 best in the series.
10.) Mitchell 70's era American sleazyness.
9.) Soul Taker Written by a 17-year-old.
8.) Warewolf Wahr-wilf?
7.) Pod People Actual pods sold seperately.
6.) Hobgoblins It's the 80's...
5.) Space Mutiny If Star Wars had been filmed in an abandoned warehouse.
4.) Laserblast Button your damn shirt!
3.) Pumaman 70's era Italian silliness.
2.) Manos: Hands of Fate Probably the worst movie ever shown in an actual theatre.
1.) Final Sacrifice Best movie/episode ever. Rowsdower!
DarkMaze's issues with Grimmriffer's Unbiased List of Top Ten Episodes
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank is undoubtedly the best episode.
Skinr's favorite episodes (in no particular order)
- Laserblast "Someone threw away a perfectly good arm remover!"
- Future War "It's hard being a nun with a family."
- Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders "Does he have a sea turtle under his sweater?"
- Warrior of the Lost World "Jimmy Carter is...Missing in Action!"
- The Killer Shrews "Hey, I found a wheat penny!"
- Devil Fish "His hair's getting all tangled in the reel-to-reel..."